Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Is God a Committee? Or a Singular Event with no Variation?

Is God a Committee?

This question came up on Tuesday in a group meeting. A question out of thin air. There it was like a whisp of a cloud. Not enough energy looking for a thunder storm of debate. Just a distant shape in the exploring human mind.

The ultimate meaning of all things is either singular or a process of being shaped by forces beyond our comprehension. Who said that?

What do think? Does it make any difference?  Presently I vote for the process of a committee?  But what do I know!

 I will say no more in this post. If courage arrives in my mailbox, I may pick this up at a more convenient time.  In keeping with full disclosure, I am a Christian of sorts. My calling card is ignorance. 

Delton

 

No comments: