Thursday, November 8, 2018

Blogging After A Stroke

In late September 2018, I experienced a stroke. It did not affect my speech but did affect muscles in my right side. Presently I am in a recovery center being given therapies to recover as much as possible.

One of the  things that is affected in a stroke is the brain's ability to create documents that communicate. Words do not come easily at first, and sentences are hard to construct. This adventure of creating the first post is demanding of a section of the brain that has been injured. This will be brief.

I hope to be writing more blogs. Martha has been working with me on this.

Delton

3 comments:

LizKrueger said...

I’m glad to see you writing again!

jessielmcdonnell said...

💜

The Wifely Person said...

Delton,

Hoping you are doing well and are recovering from the stroke. May it be a full and speedy recovery.

Wishing you the happiest of holy days and a fine healthy new year!

Susan Siegfried