Thursday, October 24, 2019

THAT DIAMOND ICE CUBE

All I know is that a magnificent diamond was glittering in the morning light of midwinter out there on a northern 
Minnesota lake.

No security forces were there guarding this brilliant diamond. Either no one cared or the owners did not have the necessary money or it was all an illusion

Being on the look out for an adventure, I decided to stop and
walk out through snow on to the lake surface and check out this wonder.

I discovered  a diamond cube that produced a sense of wonder
and fear in myself. It seemed that I was standing in a sacred place. The rays of the sun were so concentrated in this block of water that it became a  safe place to look at the sun without being blinded.

All of the plains and flaws in this ice diamond permitted the sun to multiply its power without damaging a lovely display.
      The setting was an art gallery on a Lake in Minnesota.







2 comments:

Maggie Smillie said...

This paints a wonderful picture Dad :)

LizKrueger said...

How very evocative! I can just see it.