Tuesday, February 7, 2017

Connectivity is Destiny

         
The phrase “Connectivity is Destiny” is borrowed from Parag Khanna.  He means that the ways we are in touch with one another is key to what is and will be happening in our world.  This writing is a personal example of how it works.

This post helps me understand firsthand how the ever-increasing methods of being in touch with each other shape our future.  
 

My process of sharing happens in turning to Facebook. This is done with some anxiety because of having little control over where these ideas go. We share ideas, memories and hopes. Some conversations may develop. 

 
This blog forces me to improve my skills in communicating. You may welcome the chance to exchange ideas with my kind of person. Racial and cultural heritage are in the background. Gender identity shows through. County of origin is part of the mix.  

If interested, you can learn about me from earlier posts on this blog.

1 comment:

jkrueger said...

I am sitting at work, looking at multiple computer screens and reading your blog. It is one of many pieces of information coming my way today. Your latest post makes me appreciate the personal tone of your writing - everything else I'm seeing today is data. Keep on writing, dad!